[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron][upgrade] Grenade multinode partial upgrade

Korzeniewski, Artur artur.korzeniewski at intel.com
Thu Nov 26 10:40:36 UTC 2015

I have submitted patch for DVR Grenade multinode job:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/250215

Without DVR upgrade - we won't be able to tell if L3 upgrade is working.
What is left to be done, it is the DVR support in Grenade.
DVR has the multinode job, but I do not see DVR in grenade - creation of DVR router should be done in Grenade scripts.

Regards,
Artur