[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron][upgrade] Grenade multinode partial upgrade

Korzeniewski, Artur artur.korzeniewski at intel.com
Wed Nov 25 17:29:49 UTC 2015

I have run the multimode grenade job twice:
Failed: [1] http://logs.openstack.org/69/143169/60/experimental/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode/bf6bae1/
Success: [2] http://logs.openstack.org/69/143169/60/experimental/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode/7c05ff0/

The [1] failed because it couldn't ssh to VM. The connectivity issue happened during resource creation phase - even before upgrade.

Regards,
Artur