[openstack-dev] [keystone][all] Move from active distrusting model to trusting model

David Stanek dstanek at dstanek.com
Mon Nov 23 17:04:28 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:52 AM Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11/23/2015 05:42 PM, Morgan Fainberg wrote:
> > Hi everyone,

[snip,snip]

> > This type of policy is an actively distrustful policy.

I don't see it quite like that. I don't think the policy is there because
I'm not trusted to make good decisions, I see it more as protecton from the
appearance that I am doing it.

I trust all of the Keystone cores and would have no issue lifting the
policy. The question is if that opens us up to scrutiny (or anything else)
from outside our development group. I don't know the history behind the
policy, so I can't answer that question.

-- David