[openstack-dev] [infra][glance] How do we fix the glance_store git > glance-store LP mapping?

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Nov 19 17:38:07 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015, at 08:00 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> Patches in Gerrit aren't syncing status to the glance-store project in
> launchpad b/c the project in launchpad is called glance-store and in git
> it's glance_store.
>
> Looking at the project creators guide it says to specify a group for the
> mapping [1] to fix this but glance_store in projects.yaml already has
> that [2].
This mapping says that bugs to glance_store are filed against the
Launchpad project called glance not the launchpad project called
glance-store. You can update the mapping if necessary or file bugs
against glance and it should start working.

> I'm having a hard time finding anything in project-config that does the
> bug tracker mapping any other way.
>
> Is something missing from the docs or does glance-store just need to be
> renamed to glance_store in launchpad?
>
> [1]
> http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#add-the-project-to-the-master-projects-list
> [2]
> https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/gerrit/projects.yaml#L1590

It is also possible there is some other bug involved. If you have a
change/bug pair we can dig for in the gerrit logs that may help further
diagnose the problem.

Hope this helps,
Clark