[openstack-dev] [QA][Nova] Tempest Hypervisor Feature Tagging

Rafael Folco rfolco at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 5 19:31:22 UTC 2015

Is there any way to know what hypervisor features[1] were tested in a Tempest run?
From what I’ve seen, currently there is no way to tell what tests cover what features.
Looks like Tempest has UUID and service tagging, but no reference to the hypervisor features.

It would be good to track/map covered features and generate a report for CI.
In case of any interest in that, I’d like to validate if the metadata tagging (similar to UUID) is a reasonable approach.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/support-matrix.html <http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/support-matrix.html>

Thanks.

-rfolco

Rafael Folco