[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Aodh has been imported, next steps

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Mon Jun 29 21:04:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think removing options from the API requires version bump. So if we plan to do this, that should be introduced in v3 as opposed to v2, which should remain the same and maintained for two cycles (assuming that we still have this policy in OpenStack). It this is achievable by removing the old code and relying on the new repo that would be the best, if not then we need to figure out how to freeze the old code.

Best Regards,
Ildikó