[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Aodh has been imported, next steps

Nadya Shakhat nprivalova at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 29 19:52:00 UTC 2015

I'm afraid user experience will change because of API. Do we have a plan
about it?
Will we interact with Aodh through ceilometer-api first? Or make user to go
to aodh-api service?
So I agree with Gordon that code-cleanup is more preferred option because
we can't maintain two version simultaneously. But we need to think more
about end users: is it appropriate just remove options from
ceilometer-api?