[openstack-dev] [Ironic] weekly subteam status report
rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:18:14 UTC 2015
Following is the subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled
directly from the Ironic whiteboard and formatted.
As of Mon, 29 Jun 16:00 UTC
- Open: 150 (-1). 5 new, 52 in progress (+4), 0 critical, 11 high (+1) and
9 incomplete (-1)
- Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 23. 0 new, 0 critical, 0 high
Bug dashboard (http://ironic-bugs.divius.net/) seriously revamped:
- shows stats for nova bugs with "ironic" tag
- shows confirmed bugs, as they ideally also require triaging
- new glamour design
ilo, drac and ucs were added to the official bug tags list
Neutron/Ironic work (jroll)
- still looking for reviews, mostly have agreement within subteam
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188528/ -- I haven't personally reviewed
this yet but Sukhdev seems to think it's good to go
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/187829/ -- will be pushing an update
today or tomorrow
Nova Liaisons (jlvillal & mrda)
- 25-Jun-2015: jlvillal will be on leave for the month of July
- Note above that http://ironic-bugs.divius.net/ now shows Nova bugs with
"ironic" tag as well. Suggestions are welcome on how to improve it.
- Nova multi-compute-host spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/194453/
- 25-Jun-2015: Initial hand off meeting occurred from adam_g to jlvillal
explaining functional testing work.
- 25-Jun-2015: jlvillal has been spending time working on local
infrastructure issues. Working on getting an Ubuntu Cloud image to run
devstack, in hopes of having an easily reproducible test environment. Ran
into an issue where Horizon came up but then unable to schedule a bare
metal instance successfully. Have not resolved the issue yet.
- 25-Jun-2015: jlvillal will be away from work for the month of July. Will
resume work on functional testing in August.
- Functional testing Etherpad:
First devstack job is ready, but blocked on devstack bug
- Bifrost's test path has been switched over to the newer dynamic inventory
roles, which allows greater end-use flexibility.
- Working toward breaking larger peices up into more re-usable chunks.
Status: Reactive (solicit for core team's review and approval)
- iRMC Virtual Media Deploy Driver
Status: Active (spec review is on going)
- Enhance Power Interface for Soft Reboot and NMI
Status: Active (code review is on going)
- iRMC out of band inspection
Until next week,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev