[openstack-dev] Looking for help getting git-review to work over https

ZZelle zzelle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:38:20 UTC 2015

Hi David,

Ok, sudo python setup.py install without pbr install is not working behind
an http proxy.

Because you should use sudo -E python setup.py install to pass
http(s)_proxy ernv variables.
But even if you do so python setup.py install will try to install pbr
WITHOUT taking into account proxy info :(

Option 1: you wait for the 1.25 :)
Option 2: you install manually pbr with pip or aptitude/yum and requests
with aptitude/yum (otherwise requests will complain with https
certificates) than