[openstack-dev] [third-party] Weekly Third Party CI Working Group meeting change

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:14:57 UTC 2015

Following feedback for increasing working group participation from
Vancouver summit[1] and discussions in the weekly meetings[2], we have
decided to move the Wednesday working group meeting times and reduce their
frequency. The Monday Office Hours meetings will remain unchanged.

The options for moving the meeting so that it would no longer conflict with
Neutron and Cinder meetings, and still be in accessible hours for those
that participate, were very few. The proposal is to move the working group
meeting from Wednesday to Tuesday, and to drop the 0400 UTC meeting. For
our APAC friends seeking assistance, there is still the Monday Office Hours
meeting at 0800 UTC.

The proposed time is bi-weekly (every other week) on even weeks, Tuesdays
at 1700 UTC. I have already reserved that time since our options were so
limited.[3] Unless there is major objection, the meetings will start on
Tuesday, June 23rd. Note that this skips next week since we are dropping
the 0400 meeting time. The meetings will continue bi-weekly: June 23rd,
July 7th, July 21st, August 4th...

I will send out reminders to make sure that everyone remembers this
transition.

Thanks!
Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-ci-loops-bof