[openstack-dev] Please Merge patches titled "Merge Tag ..."

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jun 9 18:12:26 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-09 09:35:55 -0400 (-0400), Monty Taylor wrote:
[...]
> We're going to re-run the process that generates the commits -
> when the new ones come in - please merge them to make the release
> team happy.
[...]

I've updated (after restoring if abandoned) all the pending release
tag merge changes now. I've also included some helpful information
in their commit messages and our automation has been improved to add
the same additional detail in the future as well.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:merge/release-tag,n,z

Many are failing on unrelated oslo library release breakage at the
moment (surfacing in grenade), but I'll recheck them once that's
solved.
--
Jeremy Stanley