[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [Inspector] Toward 2.0.0 release

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 11:38:58 UTC 2015

Hello, Inspector team!

The renaming process is going pretty well, the last thing we need to do
is to get Infra approval and actual rename [1][2].

I'd like to allow people (e.g. myself) to start packaging inspector
under it's new name, so I'd like to make 2.0.0 release as soon as
possible (as opposed to scheduling it to particular date). All breaking
changes should land by this release - I don't expect 3.0.0 soon :)

I've updated our summit etherpad [3] with whatever priorities I
remembered, please have a look. I've also untargeted a few things in
launchpad [4] (and will probably untarget more later on). Please assign
yourself, if you want something done in this release time frame.

I would like 2.1.0 to be released with Ironic Liberty and be properly
supported.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Dmitry