[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [Inspector] Toward 2.0.0 release

Yuiko Takada yuikotakada0313 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:49:29 UTC 2015

Hi, Dmitry,

Thank you for notifying.

I've updated our summit etherpad [3] with whatever priorities I remembered,
> please have a look. I've also untargeted a few things in launchpad [4] (and
> will probably untarget more later on). Please assign yourself, if you want
> something done in this release time frame.

I've assigned one item to myself in [3], and also I added one BP to [4],
so please take a look.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ironic-inspector/+spec/delete-db-api

BTW, how do you think about Ironic-inspector's release model?
You wrote "Version released with Ironic Liberty" as
Ironic-inspector Version 2.1.0 in etherpad [3],
but as you know, Ironic's release model has changed to feature
releases.(right?)
Should we make our release model same as Ironic?

Best Regards,
Yuiko Takada(Inspector team member)