[openstack-dev] [global-requirements][pbr] tarball and git requirements no longer supported in requirements.txt

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:16:17 UTC 2015

It wasn't using zuul at all. It's a super short bash script that just
clones the 3rd party repo, checks out the patch, and then runs 'tox
-epy27'.

I misspoke in my previous email, because it was setup to use
test-requirements.txt to pull in neutron. Did I understand your other email
that implied this break only affects requirements.txt?