[openstack-dev] How to use the log server in CI ?

Tang Chen tangchen at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 30 08:49:33 UTC 2015

Hi Asselin, Abhishek,**

Sorry, it is about the CI again.

I run install_log_server.sh to setup a log server.

I setup the log server on the same machine with my Jenkins Master, and
configured it like this:
$DOMAIN=localhost
$|JENKINS_SSH_PUBLIC_KEY| = path to my ssh key

The script completed. But I don't know how to use the log server.

Here are my questions:

1. Is the log server able to be on the same machine with Jenkins Master ?
     I think maybe the apache in the log server conflicts with the
jenkins server.

2. Is the log server able to upload the logs to Gerrit automatically ?
     Or it is just a server for you to view the logs ?

I raised an issue on github.  You can also discuss this on github if you
like.
(https://github.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing/issues/19)

I also asked about this in IRC #openstack-infra, but it seems that very
few people are using os-ext-testing.

Thanks.