[openstack-dev] [magnum][blueprint] magnum-service-list

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Wed Jul 29 21:21:41 UTC 2015

Suro,

I think service/pod/rc are k8s-specific. +1 for Jay’s suggestion about renaming COE-specific command, since the new naming style looks consistent with other OpenStack projects. In addition, it will eliminate name collision of different COEs. Also, if we are going to support pluggable COE, adding prefix to COE-specific command is unavoidable.

Best regards,
Hongbin