[openstack-dev] [Fuel][python-fuelclient] Implementing new commands

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 14:19:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

The best option is to add new functionality to fuel2 only, but I
don't think that we can do that if there is not enough functionality
in fuel2, we should not ask user to switch between fuel and fuel2
to get some specific functionality.
Do we have some list of commands which is not covered in fuel2?
I'm just wondering how much time will it take to implement all
required commands in fuel2.

Thanks,