[openstack-dev] [Congress] meeting time (again)

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Wed Jul 22 13:47:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Our new meeting time seemed to work well for almost everyone.
Unfortunately, there's one person for which the meeting time is 4:30a.  So
before our new meeting time becomes part of our routine, it's worth
figuring out if we can find a time where everyone is awake.

Here's a doodle poll.  Ignore the date on it.  I'm mainly interested in
when the non-US folks are available (meaning awake).  Sorry all the times
are Pacific--I couldn't find a way to include multiple time zones and
figured I'd be least likely to make mistakes this way.

http://doodle.com/intkzvgizusb7b4t

Tim