[openstack-dev] [horizon] Minimum Unit Test Coverage

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Thu Jul 23 17:44:44 UTC 2015

I was referring to the HTML reports that the karma-coverage plugin creates for now. From my experience with it, it’s fairly relaxed about what counts as something being tested, hence the 100% aim. For example, often just checking that a value is defined is enough for it to be “tested”, and this is where reviewers would have to use their own knowledge to ensure decent tests.

More than happy to discuss tooling though.

Rob