[openstack-dev] [Murano] Should we move to #openstack-murano ?

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 17 23:05:52 UTC 2015

Heat does seem to use #heat though. But I have to agree, that most os OpenStack projects use #openstack-something

I do not have a strong opinion about the idea, but I’m pretty sure nobody came to #openstack-murano and asked anything there. People usually do not ask questions in empty channels ;)))

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team