[openstack-dev] [Murano] Should we move to #openstack-murano ?

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Mon Jul 20 14:37:31 UTC 2015

I'd prefer not to multiply entities beyond necessity.
This is just a channel name - and a known name already. We can't just
rename it, we'll have to maintain both channels for some (significant)
amount of time. And this is usually bad: when you remember that there was
some discussion and want to find the logs, you'll have to look at both
locations instead of a single one.  This is usually a headache.

So, -1 from my side unless the pattern #openstack-projectname becomes
absolutely mandatory.

--
Regards,
Alexander Tivelkov