[openstack-dev] Build dependency loop: python-os-client-config and python-oslotest

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Jul 7 19:42:33 UTC 2015

On 07/07/2015 03:00 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Excerpts from Steve Martinelli's message of 2015-07-07 14:51:33 -0400:
>>
>> Direct dependency for functional testing:
>> https://github.com/openstack/oslotest/blob/6bd1f64542d5826cef288b43210650b50ba02ca3/oslotest/functional.py#L16
>
> It looks like that's something the os-client-config library should
> provide, either as a fixture or just in the form it has now.

So - we could do that for sure - but I wanted to make sure that
everybody doing functional tests could just have fixture that knows how
to deal with the clouds.yaml files that we're dropping on devstack nodes
now without having to add an explicit oscc depend.

That said - I betcha we can do this better. Lemme poke