[openstack-dev] [Nova] Friday July 10 is Nova's "non-priority feature review bash day"

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue Jul 7 17:35:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

Friday is: non-priority feature review bash day
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Liberty_Release_Schedule#Dates_overview

The idea is the whole nova community is invited to concentrate on
reviewing some some of the low priority blueprints that have been
hanging around for a while.

*Note*
the whole nova community are invited, its not just core reviewers, as
with all review efforts

The suggested starting point are low priority blueprints marked as
NeedsCodeReview here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/liberty

To help focus our efforts I am trying to curate a list of blueprints
that have been waiting a long time for a review, see the "Low
priority, and longest waiting Blueprint patches" section of the usual
etherpad as a starting point:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-priorities-tracking

Please lets group together and really get some of these long standing
blueprints merged before next weeks non-priority feature proposal
freeze, and the upcoming non-priority feature freeze.

As usual, any questions or ideas, please do get in touch.

Thanks,
johnthetubaguy