[openstack-dev] [Nova] Friday July 10 is Nova's "non-priority feature review bash day"

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jul 10 18:08:28 UTC 2015

On 7/7/2015 12:35 PM, John Garbutt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Friday is: non-priority feature review bash day
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Liberty_Release_Schedule#Dates_overview
>
> The idea is the whole nova community is invited to concentrate on
> reviewing some some of the low priority blueprints that have been
> hanging around for a while.
>
> *Note*
> the whole nova community are invited, its not just core reviewers, as
> with all review efforts
>
> The suggested starting point are low priority blueprints marked as
> NeedsCodeReview here:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/liberty
>
> To help focus our efforts I am trying to curate a list of blueprints
> that have been waiting a long time for a review, see the "Low
> priority, and longest waiting Blueprint patches" section of the usual
> etherpad as a starting point:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-priorities-tracking
>
> Please lets group together and really get some of these long standing
> blueprints merged before next weeks non-priority feature proposal
> freeze, and the upcoming non-priority feature freeze.
>
> As usual, any questions or ideas, please do get in touch.
>
> Thanks,
> johnthetubaguy

This is a good idea and thanks for pulling together the list in the
etherpad.

However, Friday is probably not the best for this (as I'm writing this
at 1pm on the day of the bash).  We are having gate issues today
draining some resources, plus quite a few people aren't really around,
and I had a big lunch and it's quiet and I feel like sleeping. :)

So maybe we should reschedule this for like, Tuesday 7/14 when people
are actually around?

Matt Riedemann