[openstack-dev] [horizon] - Add custom JS functions to dashboard

Marcos Fermin Lobo marcos.fermin.lobo at cern.ch
Mon Feb 16 13:54:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to add some (own) JavaScript functions to the image list,
in Project dashboard.

I've followed up the documentation
(http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/topics/customizing.html#custom-javascript),
but I think it is outdated, because that documentation refers to
directory tree which is not the same in (for example) Juno release. I
mean, there is no:
openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/templates/project/ (check
https://github.com/cernops/horizon/tree/master-patches/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project)

So, my question is: Where should I write my own JavaScript functions to
be able to use them in the image list (project dashboard)?. The
important point here is that my new JavaScript functions should be
available to "compress" process which is execute (by default) during RPM
building.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Marcos.