[openstack-dev] OpenStack-Announce List

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Dec 14 09:12:10 UTC 2015

... and back to this thread after a few weeks :)

The conclusions I saw were:
* Audience for openstack-announce should be "users/non-dev"
* Service project releases announcements are good
* Client library release announcements good
* Security announcements are good
* Internal library (particularly oslo) release announcements don't fit

Open Questions:
* Where do Internal library release announcements go? [-dev or new
-release list or batched inside the weekly newsletter]
* Do SDK releases fit on -announce?

Regards,

Tom