[openstack-dev] [ansible] One or more undefined variables: 'dict object' has no attribute 'bridge'

Mark Korondi korondi.mark at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:10:58 UTC 2015

Thanks cloudnull,

This solved the installation issue. I commented out all non-flat
related networks before, to investigate my main problem, which is

> PortBindingFailed: Binding failed for port fe67a2d5-6d6a-4440-80d0-acbe2ff5c27f, please check neutron logs for more information.

I still have this problem; I created the flat external network with no
errors, still I get this when trying to launch an instance. What's
really interesting to me, is that no neutron microservices are
deployed and running on the compute node.

Mark (kmARC)