[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Moved blueprints out of 8.0

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 11 06:10:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I've moved the following blueprints:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fuel-moved-bps-from-8.0

I called for blueprints status update at [1], [2], [3], [4], and suggested
to move those which are not "Implemented". Now I finally did, except
test/doc related (which can be done after FF).

I think I moved a few which already implemented, as far as I'm aware of.
For instance:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/master-on-centos7
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/dynamically-build-bootstrap
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/package-for-js-modules
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/component-registry

If those are in fact done, please move them back, and set proper status.
There is uncertainty to what to do with those parent blueprints, like
ubuntu bootstrap one, which have incomplete test- and docs- related. My
suggestion would be to set status "Deployment" and move them back to 8.0,
if all coding is done. Once dependent test/docs are done, parent blueprint
should be updated and become "Implemented".

Thank you,

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-December/081047.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fuel-8.0-FF-meeting, line 428