[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Feature Freeze Exceptions
mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 2 18:47:30 UTC 2015
we ran a meeting and made a decision on feature freeze exceptions. Full log
The following features were granted with feature freeze exception:
1. CentOS 7. ETA: Monday 7th. Blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/master-on-centos7. We have
rather complicated plan on merges here:
2. Disable queue mirroring for RPC queues in RabbitMQ. ETA: didn't
define. As fairly small patch is related, I propose Monday, 7th to be the
3. Task based deployment with Astute. ETA: Friday, 11th.
Decision is that new code must be disabled by default.
4. Component Registry. ETA: Wednesday, 10th. Only
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246889/ is given with an exception. BP:
5. Add vmware cluster after deployment. ETA: Tuesday, 8th. Only this
patch is given with an exception:
6. Support murano service broker. ETA: Tuesday, 8th. Only this patch is
given an exception: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252356. BP:
7. Ubuntu boostrap. Two patches requested for FFE:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251873/. Both are merged. So I consider
that this is actually done.
I'm calling everyone to update blueprints status. I'm volunteering to go
over open blueprints targeting 8.0 tomorrow, and move all which are not in
"Implemented" status unless those are exceptions or test/docs related
Thanks all for keeping a focused efforts on getting code into master. I
strongly suggest that we don't push any exception further down, and if
something is not done by second deadline - it has to be disabled / reverted
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev