[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible] Mid Cycle Sprint

Javeria Khan javeriak at plumgrid.com
Thu Dec 10 17:00:38 UTC 2015

Great initiative, I'd definitely like to be a part of the mid-cycle. I
can't guarantee attendance, but London would be easier for me to do also.
For topics, I'd like to see more done about:

-  streamlining new role creation, or generally making it easier for newer
contributors
-  +1 to Major, enhancing our documentation

--
Javeria