[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible] Mid Cycle Sprint

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Dec 10 15:16:42 UTC 2015

Count me in as wanting to be part of the mid-cycle. I live in San
Antonio but I think we should strongly consider having the meetup in the
UK. It seems most of our deployers live in the UK and it'd be nice to
get people involved whom may not have been able to attend the summit.
While I'll need to get travel approval if we decide to hold the event in
the UK, during the mid-cycle I'd like to focus on working on the
"Upgrade Framework" and "multi-OS". Additionally, if we have time, I'd
like to see if people are interested in bringing new services online and
work with folks regarding the implementation details and how to compose
new roles.

Cheers!

--

Kevin Carter