[openstack-dev] [python-novaclient] history of virtual-interface commands

Juvonen, Tomi (Nokia - FI/Espoo) tomi.juvonen at nokia.com
Thu Dec 10 11:26:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Also hitting this as making new microversion and would need to have support in CLI. Seems CLI works just by bumping API_MAX_VERSION (as I am only adding one new attribute to existing API). Anyhow cannot do this because microversion 2.12 is not implemented (actually API_MAX_VERSION is currently 2.9, but 2.7-2.11 should be under way).

Br,
Tomi