[openstack-dev] [python-novaclient] history of virtual-interface commands

Andrey Kurilin akurilin at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 11 12:24:58 UTC 2015

Hi Tomi,
It looks like CLI was not added from the beginning of virtual-interface
history[1]. Jichenjc works on patch[2] to fix this issue.

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/3368/
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254707/

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Juvonen, Tomi (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <
tomi.juvonen at nokia.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Also hitting this as making new microversion and would need to have
> support in CLI. Seems CLI works just by bumping API_MAX_VERSION (as I am
> only adding one new attribute to existing API). Anyhow cannot do this
> because microversion 2.12 is not implemented (actually API_MAX_VERSION is
> currently 2.9, but 2.7-2.11 should be under way).
>

> Br,
>
> Tomi

Best regards,
Andrey Kurilin.