[openstack-dev] [neutron] Linux Bridge CI is now a voting gate job

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Mon Dec 7 21:05:45 UTC 2015

It's been a couple months - the last time I posted on this subject we
were still working on getting Linux Bridge to become an experimental[1]
job. During the Liberty cycle, the Linux Bridge CI was promoted from
experimental status, to being run on all Neutron changes, but
non-voting.

Well, we're finally at the point where the Linux Bridge job is
gating[2]. I am sure there are still bugs that will need to be addressed
- I will be watching the gate very carefully the next couple of hours
and throughout this week.

Feel free to leave bags of flaming :poo: at my doorstep

On a serious note, thank you to everyone who over this year has
committed patches and fixes to make this happen, it's been an amazing
example of open source and community involvement. I'll be happy to buy
drinks if you helped with LB in San Antonio if there is a neutron social
event (in addition to paying back amotoki for the Tokyo social).

[1]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/068859.html
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/205674

--
Sean M. Collins