[openstack-dev] [neutron] Multiple locations for documentation of features

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu Dec 3 18:23:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've noticed that a lot of features are now being documented as RSTs
inside of devref. Like the following:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/251859/

But there are lots already present. Can someone point out to me what the
criteria is for these documents? I am a little confused about the
relationship between neutron-specs, RFE bugs, and some features being
documented in devref. Especially when a review includes the actual code,
then a new RST file in devref - wasn't that what specs were for?

--
Sean M. Collins