[openstack-dev] [all] [glance] Proposal to add Abhishek to Glance core team

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hpe.com
Tue Dec 1 13:38:31 UTC 2015

Knowing that Abhishek has the potential and he is great guy I have to vote -1 on this with really heavy heart.

While his statistics (apart from disagreement rate) are looking good I do not see Abhishek as that active member what community would expect from the core. I don't see him participating on the mailing list, irc, design sessions, commits nor our meetings.

I specially find it hard to justify as we have had few names raising up who are really active from design, through implementation to reviews and while they are still growing to the role, they demonstrate so much higher cohesion to the community.

- Erno