[openstack-dev] [mistral] Displaying wf hierarchy in CLI

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Mon Aug 31 17:47:50 UTC 2015

Would u guys have any use for the following being split out into its own
library?

https://github.com/openstack/taskflow/blob/master/taskflow/types/tree.py

It already has a pformat method that could be used to do your drawing of
the 'tree'...

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/taskflow/types.html#taskflow.types.tree.Node.pformat

Might be useful for u folks? Taskflow uses it to be able to show
information that is tree-like to the developer/user for similar purposes
(it also supports using pydot to dump things out in dot graph format):

For example http://tempsend.com/A8AA89F397/4663/car.pdf is the graph of
an example (in particular
https://github.com/openstack/taskflow/blob/master/taskflow/examples/build_a_car.py)

-Josh