[openstack-dev] [puppet] [infra] Moving repositories to OpenStack namespace
emilien at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 14:24:16 UTC 2015
Puppet OpenStack is now part of the big tent  and we would like to
move our repositories from Stackforge to OpenStack namespace.
How we are going to proceed
* Patch project-config: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176326/ (WIP
* Github: Repositories will be transfered to the other namespace, and
redirection will be managed by Github
* git.openstack.org will move the repositories but no redirection is
possible here, you'll have to change remote urls.
* Make a request to openstack-infra about the redirection .
* We need to schedule it because it will involve some Gerrit outage, to
make changes in its database and filesystem, and rebuild search indexes.
* This will be postponed after the kilo release to not slow-down other
* We will have to patch all our modules for this change (.fixtures,
metadata.json, beaker, etc...). In theory, that should not break our CI,
but that could happen. We will make sure to have some Puppet OpenStack
folks around during this time.
* If you are not using Github, you'll have to change your remote-url
@infra: please let me know when we can proceed.
@puppet: any feedback/question on this change is welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the OpenStack-dev