[openstack-dev] [taskflow][glance][debian] Issue with ordereddict

stuart.mclaren at hp.com stuart.mclaren at hp.com
Mon Apr 20 12:22:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Debian are hitting this issue https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1445827.

Currently glance and glance_store include ordereddict in their
requirements.txt.  Since Glance no longer gates on py26 I think it should
be ok to remove that requirement from glance and glance_store
  (both repos have stable branches) which should partially fix the issue.

taskflow also seems to have this dependency:

  $ cat ./.tox/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/taskflow-0.7.1.dist-info/  METADATA|grep order
  Requires-Dist: ordereddict

but, unlike glance, it still gates on py26. As I understand it, removing
this from taskflow's requirements would cause its py26 gate job to
start failing.

I'm interested in suggestions from the taskflow folks on what the best
thing to do here is.

Thanks,

-Stuart