[openstack-dev] [opentack-dev][meetings] Proposing changes in Rally meetings
yinjalee at 163.com
Fri Apr 17 13:53:30 UTC 2015
15UTC works for me, it's 23 here in China, 17UTC is really late for me ;)
At 2015-04-17 21:26:29, "Boris Pavlovic" <boris at pavlovic.me> wrote:
I would like to propose next changes in Rally meetings:
- We should start making agenda for each meeting and publish it to Rally wiki
- We should do 2 meeting per week:
* First is regular meeting (like we have now) where we are discussing everything
* Second is release management meeting, where we are discussing priorities for
current & next release. So core team will know what to review first.
- Move meetings from #openstack-meeting to #openstack-rally chat.
- We should adjust better time for current Rally team. Like at the moment it is too late
for few of cores in Rally. it's 17:00 UTC and I would like to suggest to make at 15:00 UTC.
- Do meetings every Monday and Wednesday
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev