[openstack-dev] [opentack-dev][meetings] Proposing changes in Rally meetings

yinjalee yinjalee at 163.com
Fri Apr 17 13:53:30 UTC 2015

15UTC works for me, it's 23 here in China, 17UTC is really late for me ;)

Cheers,
Yingjun Li

At 2015-04-17 21:26:29, "Boris Pavlovic" <boris at pavlovic.me> wrote:

Rally team,

I would like to propose next changes in Rally meetings:

  - We should start making agenda for each meeting and publish it to Rally wiki

  - We should do 2 meeting per week:

     * First is regular meeting (like we have now) where we are discussing everything

     * Second is release management meeting, where we are discussing priorities for
       current & next release. So core team will know what to review first.

  - Move meetings from #openstack-meeting to #openstack-rally chat.

  - We should adjust better time for current Rally team. Like at the moment it is too late
     for few of cores in Rally. it's 17:00 UTC and I would like to suggest to make at 15:00 UTC.

  - Do meetings every Monday and Wednesday

Thoughts ?

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic