[openstack-dev] FFE for requirements

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Thu Apr 16 00:51:11 UTC 2015

We need to update the version of PyECLib for Kilo[1]. This library is a requirement for erasure coding in Swift.

In addition to fixing several bugs, 1.0.7 eliminates the need for some work-around code in Swift. This code was only to hide
issues in the current version of PyECLib, but it also ends up breaking some third-party integration. In order to enable expected
functionality and to avoid dealing with deprecation issues right from the beginning, we need the version bumped to 1.0.7.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174167/ to master and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174171/ to stable/kilo

--John