[openstack-dev] [Solum] Solum PTL Election Delayed

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Apr 16 00:02:50 UTC 2015

Solum Electorate,

In accordance with tradition, we make an effort to delay our election until after OpenStack PTL elections conclude. We planned to open our PTL Candidacy today, and start an election on April 23, if one is required. Because the OpenStack election was stopped and re-started [1], I am delaying those dates until April 18 and April 25 respectively so that our candidacy begins after the OpenStack PTL election ends.

Regards,

Adrian Otto

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/061263.html