[openstack-dev] [all] treat stable/kilo as proposed/kilo for now

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Apr 15 20:59:31 UTC 2015

We’ll have more details about this tomorrow, but the tl;dr is that in order to make some of the release/requirements/test tools work properly we’ve gone ahead and renamed proposed/kilo to stable/kilo. We have NOT cut RC2, and so the stable/kilo branch should be treated as though it is still just proposed/kilo for now. We’re working on ACL changes to enforce this [1], but in the mean time please just be careful and don’t approve anything in stable branches.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174074/

Doug