[openstack-dev] [requirements] [nova] requirements freeze exception for websockify

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 19:29:36 UTC 2014

FYI, we roughly do semantic versioning right-shifted by one -- for a release 0.X.Y, incrementing X is supposed to be backwards-incompatible, while incrementing Y is supposed to be backwards-compatible [1].

Thus, you can safely say anything less than 0.7 should work fine for Nova.

Best Regards,
Solly

[1] https://github.com/kanaka/websockify/issues/122