[openstack-dev] WARNING: Oslo team is cleaning up the incubator

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Sep 19 17:16:07 UTC 2014

The Oslo team is starting to remove deprecated code from the incubator for libraries that graduated this cycle, in preparation for the work we will be doing in Kilo.

Any fixes for those modules needed before the final releases for the other projects should be submitted to the stable/juno branch of the incubator, rather than master. We will provide guidance for each patch about whether it should also be submitted to master and the new library.

Doug