[openstack-dev] [zaqar] Juno Performance Testing (Round 3)

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Tue Sep 16 19:02:46 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reminder! I’ll make note of that. In these tests the
clients are hitting Nginx (which is acting as a load balancer) so I could
try disabling keep-alive there and seeing what happens. So far I just used
the default that was written into the conf when the package was installed
("keepalive_timeout 65;”).

FWIW, I started an etherpad to track a shortlist of ideas:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zaqar-performance-testing