[openstack-dev] [zaqar] Juno Performance Testing (Round 3)

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Tue Sep 16 19:43:08 UTC 2014

Results are now posted for all workloads for 2x web heads and 1x Redis
proc (Configuration 2). Stats are also available for the write-heavy
workload with 2x webheads and 2x redis procs (Configuration 3). The latter
results look promising, and I suspect the setup could easily handle a
significantly higher load. Multiple load generator boxes would need to be
used (noted on the etherpad).