[openstack-dev] [nova] Expand resource name allowed characters

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at metacloud.com
Mon Sep 15 14:21:45 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:34 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange at redhat.com>
wrote:

> To arbitrarily restrict the user is a bug.

QFT.

This is why I don't feel like a blueprint should be necessary -- this is a
fairly simple changes that fixes what's pretty undeniably a bug. I also
don't see much consensus on whether or not I need to go through the
interminable blueprint process to get this accepted.

So since everyone seems to think that this is at least not a bad idea, and
since no one seems to know why it was originally changed, what stands
between me and a +2?

Thanks.

--
Chris St. Pierre