[openstack-dev] Kilo Cycle Goals Exercise

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 05:27:23 UTC 2014

On 09/11/2014 12:52 AM, Angus Lees wrote:
> So easy/obvious it probably isn't even worth mentioning:
>
> Drop support for python2.6

Yeah, that's been the plan.  We discussed this at the Juno summit and
representatives from most (all?) distributions carrying OpenStack were
there.  Dropping in Kilo seemed like a reasonable time frame at the time.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-cross-project-future-of-python

And obviously tweeting about it makes it official, right?

https://twitter.com/russellbryant/status/466241078472228864

But seriously, we should probably put out a more official notice about
this once Kilo opens up.

--
Russell Bryant