[openstack-dev] Kilo Cycle Goals Exercise

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Sep 11 15:17:25 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-11 01:27:23 -0400 (-0400), Russell Bryant wrote:
[...]
> But seriously, we should probably put out a more official notice about
> this once Kilo opens up.

It's probably worth carrying in the release notes for all Juno
servers... "This is the last release of OpenStack with official
support for Python 2.6-based platforms."

Of course we're still supporting it on the Juno stable branch for
its lifetime (probably something like a year depending on what the
stable branch managers feel they can provide), and in all involved
clients and libraries until Juno reaches end of support. So don't
get all excited that 2.6 is "going away entirely" in a couple
months.
--
Jeremy Stanley